ayx爱游戏平台 -关于NBA季后赛赛程吃紧;马赛训练课后完成体检;赛场秩序良好;赛季目标并未改变的信息

  周末休闲扩展阅读:多伦多来客-讨论参观冰球比赛

  In this unit David takes the group to a hockey game at the Northlands Coliseum in Edmonton,ayx爱游戏平台 home of the Edmonton Oilers, and Lic Chun gets the autograph of the best hockey player in the world.ayx爱游戏网址

  在这个单元,大卫带访问团到埃德蒙顿的ayx爱游戏官网北方冰球馆看冰球比赛,埃德蒙顿正是石油队的家乡,李纯得到了世界上最著名冰球明星的签名留念。

  DAVID: aiyouxi.com That's fine, Thank you.

  好的,谢谢你。

  DAVID:ayx爱游戏进入 It's settled, We can pick up the tickets at the box office tonight.

  就这么定了,我们今晚可以到售票处取票。

  FU: Great.

  太好了。

  DAVID: I guess none of you have ever been to a hockey game.

  我猜你们没人看过冰球比赛吧?

  CHUN: I haven't

  我没看过。

  LING: Neither have I.

  我也没看过。

  FU: I've read a few things about it in the papers though。

  我在报上看过有关冰球的情况。

  LING:What time does it start. David?ayx爱游戏入口

  大卫,比赛几点开始?

  DAVID: Six sharp, But we should get there a little before that if you want to watch the warm up.

  六点整,如果你们想看热身活动的话,我们就早一点到那儿。

  CHUN: Warm-up?

  热身?

  FU: The players prepare for the game for the game by doing a little skating and shooting before it starts, To loosen up.

  就是运动员们在比赛开始前做些滑行,射门等准备活动,放松一下。

  CHUN:Who told you that?

  谁告诉你这些的?

关于NBA季后赛赛程吃紧;马赛训练课后完成体检;赛场秩序良好;赛季目标并未改变的信息

  FU: I read about it.

  我看来的。

  CHUN: The warm-up...That's something I'd like to see.

  热身...这个我倒想看看。

  DAVID:We'll have an early dinner and meet inside the front entrance,How about 5:15?

  我们早点吃晚饭,然后在前面的入口里见面。五点一刻怎么样?

  LING: That's fine.

  好的。

  DAVID: That'll let us pick up our tickets and find our seats.

  这样我们有取票和找座位的时间了。

关于NBA季后赛赛程吃紧;马赛训练课后完成体检;赛场秩序良好;赛季目标并未改变的信息

  CHUN: And watch the warm-up.

  并且还能看到热身了。

相关资讯

用户评论

  1. 孙燕生
    2025-05-05 15:54:34
    已经多次购买了,一如既往的好,值得信赖的商家。 这个产品真的太棒了,用起来非常顺手,强烈推荐给大家!

我要评论

◎欢迎参与讨论
爱游戏 (ayx) (官方)网站-网页版登录入口_AYX GAME